My Easy EnchiladaFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- One large box of frozen beef and cheese or shredded beef taquitos shopping list
- (20-30 count) shopping list
- 1 can of enchilada sauce. Your choice of mild, medium or spicy shopping list
- (Use red chili sauce for an even spicier flavor!) shopping list
- 2 cups of monterey jack cheese or a Jack-Cheddar blend shopping list
- (The premixed mexican cheese is fine.) shopping list
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 bundle of scallions, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 small can of sliced black olives shopping list
- sour cream for dollops on finished dish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Lay the frozen taquitos in a line going across whatever size pan you wish to use. For six-eight people, I use a 13x9 pan. A 9 inch pan is good for 4 people.
- Fill in any spaces in the pan with more taquitos.
- After shaking your can of sauce, pour the sauce down the middle of the taquitos only.
- Sprinkle the chopped white onion over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the center of the taquitos evenly.
- Sprinkle the olives over the cheese.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with dollops of sour cream over each serving portion.
- Serve with guacamole and beans
- ***If you want to make more of a casserole dish that's great for potlucks, try this. Add a can of refried beans to the bottom of your pan first. Sprinkle with cheese and top with the good cup of the enchilada sauce before laying the recipe as shown above.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
comforting and refreshing, thank you 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Made this for a pot luck today and it was eaten within minutes. Made the version with the refried bean layer and cheese, topped with some rotel, since I was short a can of enchilada sauce. Everyone loved it. (also made a trial version earlier last...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
You are kind of a brat for posting this excellent sounding recipe, cause now I have to go buy the stuff and make this tonight, you made me hungry. I might take a pic or two making the dish. Hope mine turns out as pretty as your pic. Nice compliments...morethegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Just Love To Cook48 members
I Can Because I Can105 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members
Cheese Lovers101 members