My Easy EnchiladaFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- One large box of frozen beef and cheese or shredded beef taquitos shopping list
- (20-30 count) shopping list
- 1 can of enchilada sauce. Your choice of mild, medium or spicy shopping list
- (Use red chili sauce for an even spicier flavor!) shopping list
- 2 cups of monterey jack cheese or a Jack-Cheddar blend shopping list
- (The premixed mexican cheese is fine.) shopping list
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 bundle of scallions, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 small can of sliced black olives shopping list
- sour cream for dollops on finished dish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Lay the frozen taquitos in a line going across whatever size pan you wish to use. For six-eight people, I use a 13x9 pan. A 9 inch pan is good for 4 people.
- Fill in any spaces in the pan with more taquitos.
- After shaking your can of sauce, pour the sauce down the middle of the taquitos only.
- Sprinkle the chopped white onion over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the center of the taquitos evenly.
- Sprinkle the olives over the cheese.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with dollops of sour cream over each serving portion.
- Serve with guacamole and beans
- ***If you want to make more of a casserole dish that's great for potlucks, try this. Add a can of refried beans to the bottom of your pan first. Sprinkle with cheese and top with the good cup of the enchilada sauce before laying the recipe as shown above.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Sounds really great and easy. I eat taquitos all the time and really like enchiladas more but don't have the time to make them. I'll try this for sure. Thanks Annieamie for the post.jonmic in Flagstaff loved it
Had this for supper tonight and it was very good, so easy and tastes so much like enchiladas without all the work. I'll be making this over and over again. Great post, Annieamie, you have my vote of 5.henrie in Savannah loved it
Ok Annie, I made these taquitos of yours. This was so easy to make and the guys were really impressed with my magnificent cooking ability..OK, So they ate them all and I made three trays of these things! Awesome recipe, Annie. I'm forever grateful fo...morejonmic in Flagstaff loved it
Just Love To Cook48 members
I Can Because I Can105 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members
Cheese Lovers101 members