Rosemary Yam FriesFrom roger 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 410F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the yams into wedge-like cuts (lengthwise).
- Put the wedges into olive oil, salt, butter, and rosemary.
- Bake wedges for 25-30 minutes then take out and flip wedges over and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- They are ready when the "edges of the wedges" have shriveled and charred some. The yams' sugar seeps out and caramelizes when ready.
- Hope you like.
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating9 people
Totally unique. Would have never thought of this.kristopher in San Francisco loved it
Wow, that photo absolutely makes my mouth water. If only I could locate some yams here...unswissmiss in Basel loved it
I just made this for my partner and I...he gave it a rave review!
I steamed the yam wedges for about 10 minutes before tossing them with the rosemary oil and putting them in the oven...which made them bake a bit faster (we were hungry!). <...moregratefulgroove in In The Process Of Moving To Terrace BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!