Best Darn Cole Slaw EverFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1lb bag of cole slaw base (or you can cut your own green/red cabbage & carrots) shopping list
- I would rather chop my own to get it the size I want shopping list
- 3/4 cup best-quality mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated spanish onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoons sugar, or to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the wet ingredients and spices in a bowl.
- Whisk ttogether.
- Add the cabbage/carrots:
- Grate the onion.
- Add it to the mix.
- Stir it all up,
- Is great the next day.
- BBQ pulled pork recipe on a bun with this coleslaw .....can't beat it!.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
You hit the nail on the head with this one; simple and basic! I have made this style of cole slaw before, and it really is a winner! Great post, Mystic!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Love coleslaw, good post, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
Yeup you're right. The best darn coleslaw ever!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it