Edible Body Paint For RomanticsFrom putercop 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk.
- Divide pudding into shot glasses and place on a tray
- add food coloring to enhance colors.
- Must be refrigerated while waiting to use.
- Find a willing human canvas and paint away, be creative, totally lickable and edible. For those worried about calories you can use sugar free or paint vigorously.
- **Note last minute update, forgot, you can add a touch of your favorite essential oils or flavorings such as coconut, cherry, almond etc to each shot glass. Sorry folks.
The Cookputercop Kerhonkson, NY
The Rating6 people
C'mon, Putercop...You ??? BLUSHING??? :) And, PAINT vigorously is the lo-cal version??? Maybe vigorous, but not painting.....ROFLMAO! Yer dangerous! :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Again! Will you marry me!!??sunny in Portland loved it
whaaaa hoooooo...as I would say...Dip me down and do me baby....LOLOLOLLOL...love it..thanks for sharing...and here we've been spending lots of dollars in the fun store for stuff that tastes like crap.......paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!