Salty BallsFrom liezel 6 years ago
- 300 g polony, grated (cold pressed meat, almost like a roll of ham shopping list
- Substitute polony with minced meat or any grated salty meat shopping list
- 500 ml cake flour shopping list
- 10 ml baking soda shopping list
- 5 ml salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 250 ml milk shopping list
- 30 ml oil shopping list
- oil for deepfrying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix polony, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the egg, milk and 30 ml oil together.
- Mix the two mixtures well.
- Let spoonful of mixture drop in the hot oil.
- Drain on brown paper.
- Sprinkle lemonpepper or aromat or garlic salt over.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating4 people
Beautiful pictures...and I love the name! Thank you for the post!phyllisd in San Jose loved it
Great recipe for the kids lunch box or for work. Thanxtinadc in Cape Town loved it
that's a 5 my pictures are up for the german mashed potatoes....you are too fast for memystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!