Blue Cheese Bacon DipFrom sunny 9 years ago
- 8 bacon Slices - chopped in small pieces shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup half and half shopping list
- 4 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 T Finely chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 3 T Chopped toasted walnuts shopping list
- grape clusters shopping list
- Flatbread, pretzel sticks or assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chopped bacon in skillet over med high heat for 10 min or until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain and set aside. Add minced garlic to skillet and saute 1 minute.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add half and half, beating until combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives. Spoon mixture evenly into a small baking dish. ( no more than 4 or 5 cup capacity)
- Bake at 350 for 15 min or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and serve with grape clusters and your chosen cracker or breads
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!