Greek Garlic ChickenFrom sunny 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large zip lock baggie, mix together the olive oil, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, oregano and the juice from 1 lemon.
- Use a fork and pierce each breast a few times, in different places.
- Place chicken breasts in the baggie with the sauce, seal baggie and roll the chicken around a bit to mix. Put baggie in fridge.
- Allow two to three hours (or more) for the chickens to soak in the mix.
- Heat your grill and place the chicken breast on the grill. Cook till desired doneness. Serve immediately.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating8 people
Sounds really good Sunny, thanks hon!organicmama in loved it
Sounds terific, going to make it this week. will let you know how it turned ot. Thanks for the recipe.
robertg.robertg in loved it
I can do these I think.louis in Hollywood loved it