Pate A Choux Cream Puff Or Eclair ShellsFrom wynnebaer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Over high heat bring first 4 ingredients to boil.
- Take off heat and add flour , put back on heat and beat vigorously with wooden spoon until dough forms a ball and pulls away from the side of the pan.
- Place dough in large bowl.
- Add eggs a little at a time, beating all the while until dough is smooth.
- With pastry bag, pipe out 11/2 inch rounds, 2 inches apart onto parchment lined sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining egg.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating14 people
Oh I knew you loved me! Thanks hon....
Hey, you can put a pic up for this one...you have one!
I still have to make these...I was craving one the other night...yummmmmmmmmmmm!
- Not added to any groups yet!