Red Peppered Raspberry ChickenFrom frankieanne 6 years ago
- 4 whole broiler-fryer chicken legs (thigh and drumstick attached) or 8 pieces of chicken shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup seedless red raspberry jam shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place chicken in a large, shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle butter over chicken. Bake, basting occasionally, for 45 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- In small saucepan, mix together jam, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until smooth. Spoon sauce over chicken; bake, basting, five minutes more or until chicken is glazed.