The Best Spinach Dip EverFrom txbackyardcook 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the bacon until crisp
- add onions and cook with bacon (don't burn)
- drain fat.
- mix cream cheese, bacon w/red onions, butter milk, ranch pks mix well
- add dry spinach ( cut by food proccer ) and continue to mix well.
The Cooktxbackyardcook FORT WORTH, TX
The Rating17 people
This IS great for football season! Great post....Simple, but good. ('Funny about not burning the bacon! I find that there's a fine line between cooking it until it's crisp, or cooking it until it's too done!)
dynie in Marietta loved it
Love bacon, love spinach, love cheese. Nuff said, except, got my 5!danadooley in Singapore loved it
I not only saved and printed and you get 55555. Even I said 'who made this dip'?mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!