Ultimate Baked PotatoFrom borius 7 years ago
How to make it
- Move one oven rack to the lowest part of the oven and move other(s) to the top or remove.
- Place foil on bottom of oven (not on rack) to catch any dripping salt and water.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Thoroughly wash potatoes.
- Poke vent holes in potatoes to release steam.
- While still wet from washing coat liberaly with kosher salt.
- Place salted potatoes directly on bottom rack and bake for 75 minutes.
- No peeking, keep oven door closed.
- Remove and serve piping hot with your favorite toppings.
- Toppings possibilities: butter, sour cream, chives, bacon, yogurt, finely chopped onion, feta cheese, blue cheese, goat cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, chili, olive oil, the kitchen sink.
- The most important part……ENJOY!
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating5 people
possumqueen in Small Town loved it
Sometimes the simplest recipes are THE very best! This is a 5!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
POTATOES ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITES - AND I ALWAYS LOVED THE SKIN - THATS THE BEST PART - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!