Ultimate Baked PotatoFrom borius 9 years ago
How to make it
- Move one oven rack to the lowest part of the oven and move other(s) to the top or remove.
- Place foil on bottom of oven (not on rack) to catch any dripping salt and water.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Thoroughly wash potatoes.
- Poke vent holes in potatoes to release steam.
- While still wet from washing coat liberaly with kosher salt.
- Place salted potatoes directly on bottom rack and bake for 75 minutes.
- No peeking, keep oven door closed.
- Remove and serve piping hot with your favorite toppings.
- Toppings possibilities: butter, sour cream, chives, bacon, yogurt, finely chopped onion, feta cheese, blue cheese, goat cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, chili, olive oil, the kitchen sink.
- The most important part……ENJOY!
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating5 people
possumqueen in Small Town loved it
Sometimes the simplest recipes are THE very best! This is a 5!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
POTATOES ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITES - AND I ALWAYS LOVED THE SKIN - THATS THE BEST PART - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!