Ice Cream Cone CupcakesFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to the temp you would for your cake recipe.
- Mix up your favorite cake batter, we love chocolate.
- Take the icream cones and use them like cup cake papers, only these are edible.
- Fill them about 2/3 full.
- Set each one into the cupcake hole in the cupcake pan.
- Bake until done, they are checked just like any cupcake.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Now it is time to frost, you will understand why my Mom used 7 minute frosting.
- Take one of the cone cakes and dip it top down into the frosting, twirling it as you remove it to make it look like ice cream.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles if you like.
- These are great for Birthdays and school functions.
- NO messy papers to clean up, just the kids, and they were going to get messy anyway!
People Who Like This Dish 37
- mimigwen63 Nowhere, Us
- selina25 Nowhere, Us
- ritak Nowhere, Us
- slugboy123 River Oaks, U.s.a
- Stephanie13 Nowhere, Us
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- MsCupcake Buckhannon, WV
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- creastacatering Nowhere, Us
- pmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Plus 27 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating8 people
I've had these when I was younger thanks for reminding me. My kids all have birthdays coming up this could be a great treat for them!!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
I love these, I remember the kids having them at school all the time.organicmama in loved it
My daughter's 3rd birthday is six days away, I was thinking of doing something new and fun for her "circus" birthday. This I think will be perfect! Great recipe. Thanks for sharing!divinelee in Nash loved it