Ham and Potato Swiss Cheese SoupFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
- 4-16 oz. cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 lbs. yukon gold potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 leek sliced thin shopping list
- 1 qt. heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 ham steak cubed shopping list
- 2 Tbs. green onoins, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a 12- inch skellet add cubed ham cook for for 10 minutes on medium heat, and sit aside.
- Pour chicken broth into a pot, and put in potatoes, onions, and leek. Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for approximately 20 minutes. Top with diced green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Hello, I Cooked this last night and it was phenomenal!! It was so good that I packed some up and shared it with friends at work today. I would like to add that I made a couple of minor changes. I doubled the swiss cheese, and instead of using 1 QT ...morescubasuz in Lake Forest loved it
Hello, this is Scubasuz again, I wanted everyone to know that I meant to rate this soup a 5, not a 4. I clicked on the 4 by accident. This soup could be a 10 it is sooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!scubasuz in Lake Forest loved it
NICE RECIPEchef2 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!