Ham and Potato Swiss Cheese SoupFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
- 4-16 oz. cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 lbs. yukon gold potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 leek sliced thin shopping list
- 1 qt. heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 ham steak cubed shopping list
- 2 Tbs. green onoins, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a 12- inch skellet add cubed ham cook for for 10 minutes on medium heat, and sit aside.
- Pour chicken broth into a pot, and put in potatoes, onions, and leek. Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for approximately 20 minutes. Top with diced green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
NICE RECIPEchef2 in Las Vegas loved it
Hello, I Cooked this last night and it was phenomenal!! It was so good that I packed some up and shared it with friends at work today. I would like to add that I made a couple of minor changes. I doubled the swiss cheese, and instead of using 1 QT ...morescubasuz in Lake Forest loved it
Hello, this is Scubasuz again, I wanted everyone to know that I meant to rate this soup a 5, not a 4. I clicked on the 4 by accident. This soup could be a 10 it is sooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!scubasuz in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!