Eggs And TatersFrom luvshk 7 years ago
- 4 or 5 medium to large potatoes - cubed / with or without peel shopping list
- 1/4 c cooking oil (I use canola) more or less shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 6 medium to large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese cubed shopping list
- 1 lb cubed cooked ham or cooked sausage - cooled shopping list
How to make it
- Using a large or deep skillet on the stove fry the potatoes until golden brown and crispy adding the onions and peppers somewhere in the middle of the cooking time. Drain the oil.
- While the potato mixture is cooking - Use a fork and mix up the eggs in a bowl. Add your cooked meat to the egg mixture and stir together.
- Pour into the skillet over the potato mixture and cook on medium until the eggs are set.
- Stir in the Velveeta cubes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast or bisquits.
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating7 people
Right on sis! You know I love this stuff!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
We make this... sometimes put in a tortilla... It is a favorite...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Thanks, this is a wonderful recipe.organicmama in loved it