Bubble And SqueakFrom chef2 7 years ago
- Bubble and Squeak shopping list
- This dish gets its name from the sound it makes while cooking. shopping list
- It is wonderful served with pork dishes. shopping list
- - 4 cups mashed potatoes (can be leftovers) shopping list
- - 4 cups cabbage, chopped shopping list
- - 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- - To taste, salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet. Add the cabbage and onion.
- Cook until soft.
- Mix in the mashed potatoes. Cook until browned, turning and
- pressing down frequently. Season. Serve warm.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
I love it! Thank you so much. =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I've been looking for this recipe!!! THANK YOU!! My Nana made this for me all the time as a kid but she never wrote it down so I've been left to experiment(not my strong suit)Thanks again!!imhungry in northern loved it
This is very similar to Colcannon. Can't wait to try! Thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it