Easy Egg Foo YungFrom kristopher 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup cooked and crumbled ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked pork shopping list
- 8 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbspns cornstarch shopping list
- Foo Yung sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsps white sugar shopping list
- 6 tbspns cold water shopping list
- 2 tbspns soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs in a good sized bowl. Add the onion, celery, sprouts, chicken, mushrooms, pork, beef, salt and pepper. Mix all together.
- Heat a little oil in a medium-sized frying-pan (preferably wok) and then brown the egg mix 1/2 cup at a time. When all of the mix is brown, set it aside for later.
- Now to create the finishing sauce. Dissolve the bouillon cubes in hot water in a small saucepan. Then add sugar and some soy sauce and blend it all over medium heat. Add (cold) water and the cornstarch and stir it until it gets thick and smooth. Serve this with your delicious Egg Foo Yung!
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating6 people
This is a meal in itself. Love all the different ingredients. I'll be trying this soon. I suspect it's going to be a regular in my house. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Oh heavens, I love this. Wish I had found it sooner. much healthier than my take out.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Top notch recipe! More in Easy Egg Foo Yung
10/14/2014NPMarie in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!