Grizzly Bears Fried ChickenFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- Additional ingredients: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3 1/2 pounds) cut up shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients, mix well.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
- Yield: 3 batches (2 1/2 cups total).
- To prepare chicken:
- Place about 3/4 cup of coating in a large resalable plastic bag.
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture,
- then place in the bag, seal and shake until coated.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/2 in. of oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken on all sides, remove to a greased 13x9x2 in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
Fried chicken, mashed tatters, gravy.. Oh yeah! Chicken is on sale... making this weekend!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
OK Grizz... I made this... and want to tell you "It was the best fried chicken ever to pass my lips!" I am so full... had 3 pieces, and I never eat that much fried chicken.. Mashed potatoes Krum's recipe! and corn on the cob.. God's recipe! WONDER...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
you got my 5capedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!