Southern Soul Sister Potato SaladFrom luvthewho 5 years ago
- 5 lb. bag of white potatoes (boiled then peeled and cooled) shopping list
- 1 med. onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper diced shopping list
- 1 small jar of pimento shopping list
- 1/4 cup of relish shopping list
- 4 hard boiled eggs diced shopping list
- 3 Stalks of celery diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of mayo (Hellmans) shopping list
- 3 Tbs. of yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Lempn pepper seasoning shopping list
- 2 Tsp. of Franks red hot sauce shopping list
- 1 Tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tsp. granulated garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potato with skin on, when soft drain and chill potato. Peel potato.
- Dice Potatoes add rest of ingredients mix together and chill.
- You might need to add more mayo depending on how moist you like it.
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating9 people
Heavenly!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yep, it's Southern, made this for years.. Church Pot Luck Favorite!!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Southern Soul Sister is right, just like my momma used to make...none of us could make it like her, but now I'll come close. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!