Strawberry Pound CakeFrom chacha 8 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box white cake mix (18-1/4 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup crushed fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, room temperature shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup mashed strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake with the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake @ 325 degrees. for 45 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth and spread over cake.
- Can be frozen with or without glaze.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating12 people
This is really new one.Thanks for sharing.I wish you would post a picture.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
OMG sounds fantastic, it would be nice at Christmas time also. Wonder if I can find some really good fresh strawberries this time of the year here. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
LOVE strawberries! TY! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it