Strawberry Pound CakeFrom chacha 8 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box white cake mix (18-1/4 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup crushed fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, room temperature shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup mashed strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake with the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake @ 325 degrees. for 45 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth and spread over cake.
- Can be frozen with or without glaze.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating12 people
This is really new one.Thanks for sharing.I wish you would post a picture.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
OMG sounds fantastic, it would be nice at Christmas time also. Wonder if I can find some really good fresh strawberries this time of the year here. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
LOVE strawberries! TY! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it