Shrimp And Artichoke AlfredoFrom luvshk 7 years ago
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked shopping list
- 1 can cooked artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 t to 1 t chopped garlic - to taste shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (your favorite brand, I use Bertolli) shopping list
- cooked linguini shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguini in large pot and drain.
- In a large skillet or sauce pan, cook garlic in melted butter to soften. Don't burn !
- Stir in shrimp
- Drain and quarter artichoke hearts and add to pan
- Drain mushrooms and add to pan
- Pour in alfredo sauce
- Cook on low to medium heat until bubbly.
- Serve over linguini with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Great with garlic bread
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating5 people
This sounds great! I had no idea he was such a culinary..mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
fabulous!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Shrimp and alfredo sauce! How can you go wrong?
Thanks for the post, awesome chow.
Markborius in Klamath Falls loved it