Lime Chicken TacosFrom kristopher 9 years ago
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless-boneless and cubed chicken breast shopping list
- 8 6" flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 juiced lime shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup salsa shopping list
- 2 minced cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack shopping list
- 2 chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté the chicken in a medium-sized saucepan on medium-high heat for approximately 20 minutes. Add the lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, green onion, oregano and garlic. Simmer for an another 10 minutes.
- Heat up an iron skillet (frying pan) over medium heat. Place one tortilla in the skillet and warm it on both sides. Do this to all the tortillas. Top off the lime chicken mixture in your freshly warmed tortilla with fresh tomato, lettuce, salsa and cheese. And lastly, ENJOY!
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating16 people
I'm glad you liked 'em. They are literally a staple in my diet...kristopher in San Francisco loved it
Being a Southern gal I love anything Tex Mex. Tried these last night and they are awesome. Definitely a mainstay. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Holy mackerel. I made these tonight for the fam and they told me I should go to culinary school hahaha. Man these were freakin awesome. Next time I'm going to use fresh roasted garlic and cilantro! Thanks for posting this top secret classified docume...morekingscoob in 46385 loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!