Millys Mexican Red RiceFrom mrseller 9 years ago
- 1 cups of white rice or brown shopping list
- 2 cups of hot water shopping list
- couple of slices onion shopping list
- 2 tbs of oil (any will do) shopping list
- 1 tbs of salt shopping list
- 3 tbs of pepper, garlic powder,and onion powder shopping list
- 1 can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 half of chicken bouillon cube or 2 tbs of chicken bouillon powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat pot on a medium high flame, drizzle oil on bottom of pot
- once oil is hot, add rice and sliced onion. sauté rice and onion until both are brown.
- carefully add hot water, tomato sauce, and all seasonings. stir well
- bring to a boil and then put flame to a low and cover and cook until all the liquid is gone and the rice is firm.
- let it stand for 15 mins and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
The Rating5 people
This really sounds good. I can’t wait to try it :)donman in Hammond loved it
I tried this over 1 mth ago ...forgot to comment..................this is quick, easy and tasty...5 for sure!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Wow wouldn't love this one!?sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it