Brazilian Pork RoastFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 1 pork roast shopping list
- 1 pk chorizo or linguicia, remove from skin and break in pieces shopping list
- 3 T white vinegar shopping list
- 1 large green and 1 large red pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- water shopping list
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks shopping list
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut in chunks shopping list
- 3 small onions, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1 large can stewed tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pork roast in a roasting pan and put pieces of the chorizo or linguicia on and around it.
- Add the vinegar, peppers and garlic to the roasting pan.
- Add water until roast is halfway covered.
- Cover and bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and add the potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Cover and let bake another 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender, (but not mushy).
- Remove cover; top with stewed tomatoes and bake 20 minutes, uncovered, to brown the top of the roast.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating5 people
This looks great! Saving it. Can't believe I missed it the first time around.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Very good recipe, thank you for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Outstanding recipe - one of the best I've ever tried! You're awesome... and thank you! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it