Sunshine Lemon or Lime BarsFrom lunasea 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Stir together cake mix, butter , egg and half the lime/lemon zest. Spread mixture evenly into bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Blend together sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and remaining zest.
- Pour mixture over top of cake mix mixture.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut into 1 1/2x3 1/4-inch bars.
People Who Like This Dish 112
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating25 people
Who doesn't love lemon anything...this is great, keepum coming =)craners in Coarsegold loved it
I agree with Krumkake... tart and sweet that´s the target for me too. Now there is plenty of lemons around here. My daughter is coming for lunch tomorrow, and she has a really sweet tooth, so I´ll bake it for dessert. Will let you know if there is ...moreinmaculada in Palma De Mallorca loved it
Now I'm struggling. Lemon vs chocolate and peanut butter. Believe me, this is not an easy decision. Oh fuss and bother. Thank you for sharing your great recipes Lunasea :) This one's a 5 fork for sure.chacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!