Bloody Mary DipFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened (I know, that's a lot) shopping list
- 1/2 cup spicy V8 vegetable juice cocktail shopping list
- 1/3 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- chips, tortilla chips, bagel chips, fresh vegetables for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients except dippers. (I find it easier to beat together the cream cheese, juice, tomato paste and mayonnaise and fold in the rest.)
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with dippers.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
this sounds great, thank you.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
sounds kinda like those "garden" dips you get "ready made" but much better. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Yum yum! This sounds like it would be good with raw oysters! I've got this saved! Thanks!!wdsdy in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!