Honey French ChickenFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon flavor enhancer (im not sure what this is) shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix (1 3/8 ounce size) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with flavor enhancer.
- In a jar, place oil, honey, vinegar, chili sauce, Worcesterchire sauce, soup mix and salt; shake well.
- Place chicken in single layer in large shallow baking dish.
- Place sauce over chicken.
- Baste, uncovered, in 350 degree oven about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Sauce can be made a week ahead; keep in refrigerator and pour over chicken when ready to cook the chicken.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
Hmmmm...yip will be trying too...This is really bad, I been browsing recipes for the last hour, and it nearly midnight...so I will be going to bed hungry....lolhooch in New Zealand loved it
Good Morning Zena and thanks for the recipe! Linebb beat me to the punch ;-) Yes, that is exactly what flavour enhancer is. This recipe looks so darn good, I can taste it now. Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
I got you both beat,I can taste, smell and hear it cooking.ha ha.Wowwww ,thanks for a great post....robertg in loved it