Cranberry VodkaFrom rml 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prick each Cranberry two to three times.
- Drop Cranberries into the decorative bottle until 1/3 to 1/2 full.
- Pour Vodka over Cranberries until the bottle is full. Seal.
- No need to refrigerate although you can.
- Allow it to sit for several weeks, tipping over every once in a while, to mix the Cranberry juices with the Vodka.
- The longer it sits, the prettier it gets.
- Not only is it Decorative, but can be used in all kinds of recipes...I cook with it....very good with Chicken, in sauces, mixed drinks, over ice-cream, or just drink it straight. Use within 6 months.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookrml VA
The Rating7 people
Great post! Do you store it in the fridge or the pantry+ how long is the shelflife?suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
This is so cool. Love Vodka.luvshk in Republic loved it
I love the idea of this....can you use frozen cranberries without any harm? (I mean after you defrost them of course) What a lovely gift idea!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!