Rich Brownie PieFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp milk shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
- GANACHE: shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 8 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- Optional toppings, mint Andes candies, raspberries and fresh mint, caramel topping and whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar,
- Add corn syrup;mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt; add to creamed mixture alternatley with milk.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325* for 55-60 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- For Ganache, in a saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate until melted.
- Cool complelety.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Place a wire rack over waxed paper;set brownie on rack.
- Pour ganache over brownie, spread over top and let drip down sides.
- Let stand until set.
- Cut into wedges, garnish with desired toppings.
- Store in the refrigerator.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
This is great Michelle...I made one close to this one but I made holes over the top and poured the ganache in each one.Thank you for a great post.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Michelle... you know I love those rich desserts... this is right up my ally...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds so decadent and delicious. Thanks, Michelle - I can't wait to try it! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!