Roll-Up PancakesFrom hollydayz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Ingredients in blender 'til smooth.
- Pour batter by 1/4 or 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly freased hot griddle.
- Tilt pan to spread the pancake.
- Cook until set (I watch for the little bubbles) and lightly browned.
- Cook 1 min. longer.
- 1. Roll up with applesauce,perseves, fresh fruit, yogurt,ect.
- 2. May add 1/3 C. flax seeds to batter
- 3. Sprinkle nutmeg and powder sugar or top with whipping cream
- 4. Sprinkle each pancke immediately after cooking w/ Lemon-Sugar (1/4 C. Sugar mixed with 1 Tbsp. Grated Lemon peel.)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
The Rating6 people
I make breakfast with my son eeryweekend and will be trying this next weekend. Thanks!!!!princesa9580 in ******* loved it
Awesome shot of the roll-ups. They look really neat and I like the variations very much. I can see this as a fun new way to have our flapjacks. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
What a great idea! Love it, thanks...redkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!