ButterfingersFrom mrtnzangel8 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook syrup, sugar, and water to 310 F. Remove from heat.
- Stir in warmed peanut butter (warm slightly in microwave)
- until well blended. Pour into a greased (buttered) 8" X 8" pan.
- Score mixture into desired size bars.
- When COMPLETELY cool, dip in melted milk chocolate
- (use a double boiler to SLOWLY melt) and set on wax paper
- until chocolate has hardened.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating11 people
UH OH....Butterfingers are my downfall. I can't stop eating them until they are all gone. It's a terrible handicap and I am seeking help. The doctor says there is nothing to do for me. I asked for a second opinion and the doctor told me he though...moresaltymike in Naples loved it
So easy and so delicious too.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
It never occurred to me that I could learn to make one of my 2 favorite candy bars. Going to make myself sick on Sunday:))))) Can you make Heath bars too?;)cmon68 in Windsor loved it