My Favorite Chocolate Cream Cheese SpreadFrom smooch 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave (about 30 seconds).
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cool for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, with a fork, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla. Gradually beat in the chocolate mixture until blended.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until slightly firm.
- To serve, let stand for 5 minutes at room temperature to soften.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksmooch America
The Rating8 people
That sounds very good, great post. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
*Pink scurries into the kitchen...Chocolate,cream cheese, snappin' on the radio, grabs her apron...*^5!pink in USA loved it
Yum! Tasty and easy too! Good post. Saved,grandmommy in Nashville loved it