Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For TwoFrom noir 9 years ago
- 1 Tbls. butter shopping list
- 2 oz. Diced green onions shopping list
- 2 oz. Diced ham shopping list
- 2 oz. fresh mushrooms shopping list
- ½ - ¾ c. half & half shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- ½ c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- ¾ c. baby shrimp shopping list
- sherry wine to taste shopping list
- 16 ounces cooked Fettuccini noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté baby shrimp in butter; add onions, ham & fresh mushrooms.
- Add a touch of sherry wine.
- When shrimp is done, add half & half, stir and add egg yolk.
- Add ¼ c. of Parmesan cheese.
- As the sauce thickens toss with fettuccini noodles.
- Top with remainder Parmesan cheese.
- Cracked black pepper optional.
- **For thinner sauce you can add more half & half.**
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
love thischeryilyn in Salem loved it
Oh, you've got my 5 with this one!smooch in America loved it
Wow! Tops!pink in USA loved it