Baileys Irish Creme FudgeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 4 1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter shopping list
- 2 12 oz pkgs of milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 12 oz pkg semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 7 oz jars marshmallow cream shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 Cup bailey irish cream shopping list
- 2 Cups chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Follow directions EXACTLY.
- Set chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, Bailey's and nuts in a VERY large bowl. Set aside for later.
- Bring butter, sugar and milk to a boil and then cook slowly for exactly
- 11 minutes (don't ask why - just works), stirring CONSTANTLY.
- Pour milk mixtures over the other ingredients and stir slowly to blend.
- DO NOT USE MIXER
- Pour into a buttered 9x13 inch pan and chill very well. Cut cold.
- I also lined the pan with foil and removed from pan to cut.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating12 people
Im say it's impossible not to love fudge! Thanks, Hennie!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This recipe looks awesome! By "cook slowly" do you mean turn it to low heat and simmer after bringing to a boil?suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
Beyond than imaginable!!! Really good!berry in Riverside loved it