Seven Up DessertFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. lemon jello shopping list
- 1 pkg. lime jello shopping list
- 2 C. hot water shopping list
- 2 C. 7-up shopping list
- 2 C. drained crushed pineapple (save juice for later) shopping list
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip shopping list
- 2 sliced bananas shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 T. flour shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 C. chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine jellos, water, 7-Up, crushed pineapple & bananas. Pour into a 9x13 pan and let set up.
- Cook sugar, flour, egg & juice to thickness of white sauce. Cool completely.
- Whip Dream Whip, add to cooked mixture. Spread over jello. Sprinkle nuts on top.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
how fabulous is this!! Bryan loves jello with fruit, glad to have something new to fix for him!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds great! I can't wait to try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Jello and fruit, what more can I ask for, great post, will be having this very soon.You earned the 5 forks with this...Bobrobertg in loved it