Best Buttermilk Pancakes on the PlanetFrom elle 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl and whisk , set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the buttermilk, butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and mix gently, just to combine. Don't overmix, or you'll have tough pancakes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Heat oil or butter, when hot, add 1/2 cup batter for each pancake.
- Let cook on one side until top gets bubbly, and turn to cook second side, repeat until you use up the batter.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm until ready to serve.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating14 people
Great recipe! Looks very good! Gets my 5! :)wilz in San Bernardino loved it
Thank you so much for this great sounding recipe, that may be my supper tomorrow night, I also like to have breakfast for supper sometimes.henrie in Savannah loved it
Hi thanks for a great recipe going to have these in the morning, yummy.
Have a great evening!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!