Creamy Scrambled EggsFrom rosemaryblue 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine eggs, milk, cream cheese, salt, pepper in a blender
- Blend until frothy, 7-10 seconds
- Stir in onions
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat
- Make sure that butter coats the pan
- Pour in egg mixture
- Cook without stirring until mixture starts to set
- Draw a spatula acrosss bottom of pan to form large curds
- Continue until eggs are thickened, but still moist
- Do not stir constantly
- Serve immediately
- Great with bacon, sausage, or ham
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating14 people
sounds so good I will try this in the morning for sure. I usually just whip the eggs and sauté the onions but this sounds extra good.
Thanks for the great post.
Have a great night.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
When I was young, it was cook scramble eggs well. Fortunately, I grew up, I think, and always cook until just set. Julia Childs? once recommended milk. I have used that for years. I have bacon precooked, waiting for breakfast tomorrow. I just happen...morethegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
I don't care too much for scrambled eggs, but I know I will love them with this recipe. The cream cheese will make them perfect. Thanks so much.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!