Old English Spicy Chicken SaladFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 8 ounces young spinach leaves shopping list
- 3 celery stalks. thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 12 ounces boneless, roast chicken, thinly sliced shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger Root, finely grated shopping list
- 3 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. clear honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Smoked almonds, to garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash spinach leaves and pat dry with paper towels.
- Toss the celery, cucumber, and scallions, together with the spinach and parsley in a large bowl.
- Transfer to serving plates and arrange the chicken over the salad.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then pour the dressing over the salad.
- Scatter a few smoked almonds over the salad to garnish, if using.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating7 people
I really liked this recipe. thank you!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
LOVE IT AS A LIGHT LUNCHEON MEAL ON HOT DAYS
LIKE NOW ...........
HAVE A BLESSED DAY,MY FRIEND
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Hey Chihuahua, this sounds so refreshing, bookmarking it. Thanks once again for a great post.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!