Spaghetti BakeFrom donman 8 years ago
- 1 pound of ground chuck shopping list
- ½ cup of diced onion shopping list
- ½ cup of diced green bell pepper shopping list
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder shopping list
- 1 10 ¾ ounce can of condensed tomato soup shopping list
- ½ can of water shopping list
- 2 shots of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon oregano shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon basil shopping list
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 6 ounces of #3 or #4 spaghetti shopping list
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté ground beef, onion, bell pepper, chili powder, salt and pepper until ground beef is browned.
- Drain excess liquid and place meat mixture into a 2.5 quart round casserole dish.
- To the meat mixture, add all of the other ingredients except for the spaghetti and the cheese and mix well.
- Break the spaghetti in half and cook according to the package instructions.
- Add the spaghetti to the meat mixture and mix well.
- Cover the casserole dish and put it into the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours. (This allows for all of the flavors to blend)
- Remove from refrigerator and allow 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Uncover and sprinkle the cheese all over the top of the mixture.
- Cook UNCOVERED for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover and let set for 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy :)
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating8 people
It looks delicious amd I love the fact that it has lots of history behind it!kittiecook in Hayward loved it
Sounds very good.I was looking for spaghetti bake recipe, the other night. Thanks, I will try this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!