Best Bread PuddingFrom auntybea 5 years ago
How to make it
- Toast bread and then butter it.
- Arrange the toast in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the raisins over the bread.
- Mix the sugar (reserving 2 tbsp), salt and eggs.
- Add the milk to the sugar/egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour the milk/sugar/egg mixture over the toast and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining 2 tbsp sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over pudding.
- Bake at 350F for about 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream, whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating16 people
I would sleep with bread pudding .....its so comforting...good post!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
did you know that cinnamon reduces blood pressure? One more reason to love this bread pudding. I'm with dtour. YUMMY, good post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
My gal love dis : ) Thxcholena in Food World loved it