Ziti Sausage BakeFrom vino4dino 6 years ago
- 8 oz Ziti cooked according to -pkg dir. shopping list
- 4 Links italian sausage hot -or sweet or both shopping list
- 1 3/4 c Half and half shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Grated Fontina cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c Diced green pepper (opt.) salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 c Grated Italian cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ziti according to directions and drain. Remove sausage from casing crumble and brown. Drain well. Add to pasta along with diced pepper 1 cup half and half 1 cup of Fontina and grated cheese. Mix well. Pour into buttered 13 by 9 " pan. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 min. Uncover and top with remaining half and half and Fontina. Bake another 10 min. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookvino4dino Baltimore, MD
The Rating6 people
Pasta, sausage and cheese-works for me baby. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sounds wonderful.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Sounds very good, great post, thanks for sharing. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!