Land Of Nod Cinnamon RollFrom auntybea 9 years ago
How to make it
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10" bundt pan or other baking pan just large enough to hold the 20 rolls and add the frozen rolls to the pan.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave out at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!