Apple-Scotch Mac PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- * 4 large eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- * 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- * 2 cups peeled and coarsely shredded tart apple shopping list
- * 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- * 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- * 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) butterscotch Flavored Morsels shopping list
- * 1 unbaked 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, apple, butter, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts and morsels. Pour into pie shell.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Yields 8 to 10 servings.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
That's it, we must open a 'Just Desserts' place! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Wonderful Henrie..Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Thanks for sharing Henrie ,i wish i am your neighbour
today.....with the aroma's coming from your kitchen
today Ahhh ...Mmmm it's a pity my Magic Carpet needs restoration l,o,l, :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
have a blessed day,my friend
moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it