Apple-Scotch Mac PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- * 4 large eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- * 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- * 2 cups peeled and coarsely shredded tart apple shopping list
- * 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- * 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- * 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) butterscotch Flavored Morsels shopping list
- * 1 unbaked 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, apple, butter, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon in large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts and morsels. Pour into pie shell.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Yields 8 to 10 servings.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Great Henrie! thank you!magali777 in Mexico loved it
You come up with some (AWESOME) recipes, Henrie.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Thanks for sharing Henrie ,i wish i am your neighbour
today.....with the aroma's coming from your kitchen
today Ahhh ...Mmmm it's a pity my Magic Carpet needs restoration l,o,l, :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
have a blessed day,my friend
moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it