Mars cheesecake bitesFrom ahmed1 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookies crumbs shopping list
- 113g/1/4 pound (1 Stick) of melted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) bars of softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp heavy cream shopping list
- 3 Mars chocolate bars, chopped or more for decoration shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- ¼ cup heavy cream whipped with 2 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven at 350°F. Combine cookie crumbs, melted butter, and hazelnuts in a bowl and mix. Spread in the bottom and sides of 24 silicon or paper muffin cases. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Preheat Oven at 350F. Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese on low speed in a mixing bowl. Add sugar and beat until creamy. Add in eggs one at a time and continue to mix a lowest speed until eggs are combined. Add vanilla extract and beat. Add the cream and beat again .
- Spoon the batter in the muffin cases; sprinkle the chopped Mars over the surface and cover with little of the batter to cover the chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set. Let cool with oven door ajar. Chill for 2-3 hours.Just before serving, pipe whipped cream over surface in rosettes, sift cocoa powderover them and insert a small piece of the chopped chocolate over.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating14 people
I love the idea of individual cheesecakes. Great idea for catering. Many thanksanninsa in MERRIVALE KZN loved it
I've always loved mini things. Excellent recipe! Mouthwatering. What more can I say...!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
"Please guys don't wake me up ! "
i am in "DREAM DESSERT LAND" :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it