Sweet And Sour ChickenFrom dooley 9 years ago
- 1 lb. Bnls. chicken breast OR bnls. chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 carrots sliced very thin shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips shopping list
- 1 med. onion, cut in thin strips shopping list
- 1 can pineapple chunks ( I like alot of pineapple and use the 16oz. size, you can use the smaller size if you like) shopping list
- 1 bottle Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbls. oil shopping list
- 1 Tbls. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1inch cubes
- Brown Chicken pcs. in hot oil and soy sauce in skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cover and cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir carrots, onions, green peppers and entire bottle of sweet and sour sauce into chicken mixture and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes stirring often
- Add the pineapple and cook for another 10-15 minutes more.
- Serve over rice ( I like the jasmine rice)