Shrimp Stir-fry With Chinese Cabbage Carrots And BroccoliFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs. peanut oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped ginger shopping list
- 1 Cup thinly sliced bok choy shopping list
- 1 Cup thinly sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 Cup broccoli florets cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Low-Sodium soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a skillet or wok large enough to accomodate all the ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, peanut oil and ginger, and stir quickly for 30 seconds.
- Raise the heat to high. Add the bok choy, then the carrots, then the broccoli, then the shrimp, stirring quickly, after each addition.
- Season with pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and cook until the shrimp are fully cooked and opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Great served with steamed rice.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating7 people
Mmmm! I think I would love this one! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh YUM! I can just imagine this steaming on top of white rice or noodles. Got my 5danadooley in Singapore loved it
Simple and nice : )cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!