Lemon Pudding CakeFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 1-quart casserole. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in milk, lemon juice and lemon peel. Add sugar, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites. DO NOT OVERBLEND! Pour into greased casserole.
- Place casserole in 13x9-inch pan; pour hot water into pan around casserole to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cool.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating8 people
Sounds and looks, delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
looks so good!!!!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Wow! I was just thinking about this recipe yesterday. I made it a few times about 5 years ago, and then I lost the recipe. Thank you! Thank you!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!