Peach EnchiladasFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- Small amount of water shopping list
- 1/8 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups peaches, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix water and cornstarch very well (just enough water to dissolve the cornstarch.)
- Then combine peaches and 1 cup of the granulated sugar into a sauce pan.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture over low heat until the filling has thickened.
- Melt butter and mix with remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add a cup of water and stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Scoop a healthy spoonful of peach filling into the tortilla and roll it up. Spray some Pam in a casserole dish and place the enchiladas seam-side down.
- Pour glaze over the enchiladas then place in a 325 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place each enchilada on a plate and top with your favorite ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
yummy yummypeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Ice cream fresh Georgia peaches, cant be beat!!
Michaeltrigger in loved it