Peach EnchiladasFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- Small amount of water shopping list
- 1/8 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups peaches, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix water and cornstarch very well (just enough water to dissolve the cornstarch.)
- Then combine peaches and 1 cup of the granulated sugar into a sauce pan.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture over low heat until the filling has thickened.
- Melt butter and mix with remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add a cup of water and stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Scoop a healthy spoonful of peach filling into the tortilla and roll it up. Spray some Pam in a casserole dish and place the enchiladas seam-side down.
- Pour glaze over the enchiladas then place in a 325 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place each enchilada on a plate and top with your favorite ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Ice cream fresh Georgia peaches, cant be beat!!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
yummy yummypeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it