Sunshine Chicken ThighsFrom maggiehc 9 years ago
- 1 - 1 1/2 pound of chicken thighs, with skin and bone shopping list
- 1 lemon, shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the garlic cloves place in a roasting pan with the chicken thighs (chicken should be in one layer). Slice the lemon into 4 slices. Squeeze the lemons on top of the chicken and then place the squeezed lemons into the roasting pan. Sprinkle on the spices and salt and drizzle on the oil. Rub the spices into the chicken.
- Place the roasting pan into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the roasting pan and baste the chicken with the drippings.
- Place the pan back in the oven and increase the heat to 425 degrees. Roast for another 25-30 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- Optional: Smash the roasted garlic cloves into the pan drippings and drizzle over the finished chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 57
The Cookmaggiehc Detroit, MI
The Rating13 people
Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Great recipe... have to try it once I get moved and settled... thanks.... davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
This is a wonderful recipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it