Szechuan Sesame NoodlesFrom lunasea 6 years ago
- 8 ounces thin dried Asian noodles or linguine shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oriental sesame oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 6 tablespoons bottled teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced green or red onions shopping list
- ~~~~ shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- snow peas shopping list
- red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain; return noodles to same pot. Mix in 1 tablespoon oil and peanuts.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in heavy small skillet over medium-low heat. Add ginger and garlic; stir 10 seconds.
- Add teriyaki sauce, lime juice and chili sauce; simmer 30 seconds.
- Mix sauce and onions into noodles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating11 people
Heaven:)chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love these Vickie. But then sesame oil is one of those many, many flavors I love. Mix it with pasta and ginger and it really sings to me!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
No, no, NOOOOOOO! No SNOWPEAS, PLEASSSSSSSSSEE!!! LMAO Lovely recipe, but no snowpeas, please *giggle*danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!