Tuna And Olive Salad SandwichFrom lunasea 5 years ago
- For tuna Salad: shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 (6-oz) cans light tuna packed in olive oil, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped drained bottled roasted red peppers shopping list
- 10 Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives, pitted and cut lengthwise into strips shopping list
- 1 large celery rib, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion shopping list
- pepperoncini peppers (drained and roughly chopped) - optional, but I love them here shopping list
- ~~~~ shopping list
- 1 (20- to 24-inch) baguette shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- green leaf lettuce (your favorite....but I love a field mix or romaine with a sprinkle of arugula) shopping list
How to make it
- Make Tuna Salad:
- Whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and stir together gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble Sandwiches:
- Cut baguette into 4 equal lengths and halve each piece horizontally.
- Brush cut sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Make sandwiches with baguette, lettuce, and tuna salad.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating10 people
YIKES! Look at that baby! Gets my 5!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Oh,this sounds SO good.I love everything about it.
Will have to try it soon! Thanks for the great post,Vickie!Have a great night :)
Carriehoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
This makes canned tuna a top shelf sandwich! Thanks Vickie!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!